PayPal is an international e-commerce business that provide payments and money transfers service via internet. Trom there you can receive and send money between PayPal accounts or bank accounts or credit card account in order to purchased items online. You can request a debit card or credit card linked to your PayPal account. This would be very secure way to buy any items online instead of direct debit from your credit card/debit card. In case you have forgotten your paypal password, i have prepared the guidelines how you can recover it.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com and click “Forgot?” :
2. Check “I don’t know my password” and enter the security code shown into the blank box and then click “Continue”.
3. The page will ask you look at your email box.
4. Click Email with the subject ” How to reset your Paypal password”.
5. Follow the instruction below :
6. Confirm account ownership by selecting “Security Questions” or “Credit or debit card number”.
7. If you select “Security Questions”, please complete below answer.
8. if you select “Credit or debit card number”, kindly enter Full card number.
9. Create a new password, which must be at least eight characters long and should not contain any spaces. You must also select the security questions if you do not have it previously. Click “Continue” to proceed.
10. Once your password successfully changed, you will receive email like below :